Meaghan, Maddy and I are attempting to learn the Thriller dance on the roof of Ondine Dormitory one weekend. We didn't really succeed. I'll give it to him, MJ can dance...
Ceri and I behind the High School in Fossil looking for Fossils with the LABO kids.
Leah and I headed up to Thursday night dinner as the Mud People.... The Iron Oxide in the Red Hill dirt makes a pretty good paint and we dress up once a week for the last night of dinner, it just sort of evolved.
218 late, late at night. :)
Paulina Lake several weekends ago. It was so gorgeous that day!
Pat and I at Paulina Lake. Pat goes to school in Bozeman and was spending the summer in Bend with his parents. It was good to see him and catch up. He just got back from France, and the University I'll be attending. I enjoyed picking his brain.
Chet is trying to cheer up the whiniest camper we have ever had. He was bawling ( I don't remember why...) and he had about five counselors trying to cheer him up, which was only making him cry harder. Chet finally gave up and is now laughing his ass off while his camper continues to sob. How sweet.
Yet another Thursday night. What can I say... this picture is SWEET!
Meaghan and I did an amazing rendition of "A Whole New World" that would have put Disney to shame. If it's not obvious enough, I'm Jasmine posing with Ceri at campfire. I even have lipstick on my teeth. So hot!
We had dress up night last night this week because we are leaving for Pine Mountain this afternoon for our last night of Astro camp. I'm Eve. It was also naked/mustache Wednesday.
1 comment:
Great post and pics Becca! You look fantastic and it sounds like you had a wonderful summer. I can't believe you are leaving for France sooo soon!
Post a Comment