Sitting on the bus on the way to Weber State last weekend, I decided that I wanted to get a fish. I'm not really sure why but it seemed like a good idea. Anyhow, meet Franklin, the new addition to my life. He has been chiling on my desk all night checking out his new home, which is an oversized brandy snifter. We seem to be getting along pretty well so far, I enjoy talking to him while I work. I think he likes it.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Franklin
Sitting on the bus on the way to Weber State last weekend, I decided that I wanted to get a fish. I'm not really sure why but it seemed like a good idea. Anyhow, meet Franklin, the new addition to my life. He has been chiling on my desk all night checking out his new home, which is an oversized brandy snifter. We seem to be getting along pretty well so far, I enjoy talking to him while I work. I think he likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Franklin is cutie patootie!
Post a Comment