(Melanie, see how sweet my bike is?!?) I've been trying to figure out how to get it to France with me, so I can cruse around Montpellier in style, but I think that just isn't going to happen. I hope they have a Farmer's Market in the city there too; you just can't beat fresh fruits and veggies!
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
The Farmer's Market
I love Farmer's Markets and Corvallis, like Bozeman, has two! One is on Wednesday mornings about five minutes from my parent's house and the big one is downtown on Saturdays. My mom and I biked to the one this morning to buy Fuchsia starts for her new hanging planter boxes and some tasty locally grown strawberries.

(Melanie, see how sweet my bike is?!?) I've been trying to figure out how to get it to France with me, so I can cruse around Montpellier in style, but I think that just isn't going to happen. I hope they have a Farmer's Market in the city there too; you just can't beat fresh fruits and veggies!
(Melanie, see how sweet my bike is?!?) I've been trying to figure out how to get it to France with me, so I can cruse around Montpellier in style, but I think that just isn't going to happen. I hope they have a Farmer's Market in the city there too; you just can't beat fresh fruits and veggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment