Monday, April 28, 2008
France with Keith
My brother Keith came to visit me this for the last part of my Easter Break for a 12 days tour of France. We started with a two day drive down the Loire Valley, a stop in my city of Montpellier, a week in a tiny chalet in the French Alps, and two more days tasting every wine between the Jura and Paris. Keith's rental of a little Toyota allowed us to get off the beaten path, discover little local B&B's and wind down the back roads of France sampling Cheese and Wine galore. Certainly the best 12 days I've spend in Europe yet!

Keith and I being tourists in the Loire Valley.

The view out our kitchen window every morning while I was making breakfast.

Cheese!

Last night's B&B in Champagne. We sipped a delicious bottle of Champagne on the little porch attached to our room after dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment