Friday, May 11, 2007
Seven years and it's over...
I had my last pole-vault meet today, forever. It's kinna sad, but it ended on a good note. Warm-ups went well and I just kept jumping because I was having fun instead of saving my energy. It was beautiful and hot out, though a little windy. I ended up jumping 11' in the meet and I got 9th place. I really would have loved to PR, but it was still fun. Tom gave me a big hug and said I did great and he was glad I enjoyed myself today. I laughed and asked him what am I going to do now? He said I'd just have time to do more things I love and that I'll be running half marathons before I know it. I said I'd call him the day THAT happens. I'm really going to miss the team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment