Saturday, January 6, 2007
A New Year, A New Blog
So I caved, I figured I better figure out how to use one of these before I leave the country and have to figure it out in another language. After a rather fabulous Christmas and New Years, I am back in Bozeman a little early. I got a camera for Christmas, also part of my inspiration for getting a blog, so hopefully I can figure out how to put some on this thing. New years was followed by a pretty fantastic trip to the cost with Allison, Alice and my Mom. There was good food, board games and walks on the beach and a sweet ass little cabin. I really do miss the beach in Montana. However, being back in Bozeman has been nice. I have felt productive though I still have plenty to do before the semester starts. My heat has decided not to work, so I am currently freezing in my apartment and attempting to distract myself by making a blog and baking bread. Olive bread, to be precise and it looks rather yummy though I haven't tasted it yet. I was hoping the oven would warm up the living room and kitchen a bit. Not so much. Perhaps a trip to the hot springs is in order tonight then. I am still trying to figure out how to add a picture to my profile, but I at least seem to be able to put them on the main page now. Exciting! This is me and Allison right after Christmas playing with my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment